Indeed Innovation is looking for a Senior Industrial Designer (f/m/d). We welcome creative and ambitious minds who want to be part of our journey to create innovations that go beyond human-focused values and offer planet-centric interventions.
As a Senior Industrial Designer (f/m/d) at Indeed Innovation you will lead product design activities through all phases of the design and development process, combining project management expertise with hands-on design of everything from elegant and simple to complex forms.
Who you are
- A T-shaped design practitioner, willing and able to apply your experience to all stages of the design & innovation process
- A creative problem solver who is passionate about circular design and has a strong desire to work towards sustainability
- An excellent communicator and storyteller
- You combine design skills, process knowledge, and strategic thinking ability to drive the design quality and develop opportunity areas
- Keen on interdisciplinary team collaboration and iterative design process to develop the best possible solutions
- Experienced in combining the physical and digital world and know the principles of service design
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in product and industrial design and design management
- Ability to and experience with managing multiple design projects on time and budget
- Proficiency with all relevant design tools, such as SolidWorks/Rhino, KeyShot, Adobe CC (specifically PS, AI, ID)
- Strong sketching skills, both physically and digitally
- Proficiency in English (German would be a plus)
What you’ll do
- Lead and develop product design projects across every stage of the project lifecycle
- Translate client briefs in offerings and develop complex project proposals for and with clients in various sectors
- Hands-on design work using sketching, 3D CAD and renderings, physical mock-ups and 3D prints
- Mentor colleagues to help them grow their skill set
What to expect in our Hamburg Office
- An inspiring work environment located in the heart of Hamburg, one of Germany’s most lovable cities
- International and warm-hearted colleagues paired with an open project team structure and more team spirit than hierarchies
- High-end IT equipment of your choice, free German courses, individual training budget and unlimited books
- Company sponsored pension scheme and a company bike
- Obligatory barista coffee, fresh fruit and yoga classes
We are one but not the same.
At Indeed Innovation we give all our colleagues the opportunity to bring their whole selves to work and we strive for an environment where everyone feels included, respected, and empowered. Indeed Innovation is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
We welcome your difference and actively seek applications from underrepresented groups.
Indeed Innovation, a multicultural team of designers, engineers, and strategists helps fortune 500 companies, SMEs, public institutions, and startups to innovate for the circular economy. As an ecological-minded group of thinkers & doers, we recode innovation to improve the behavior of individuals and businesses for a sustainable future.
People & Culture