Indeed A Labs is looking for a Full Stack Developer (f/m/d). We welcome creative and ambitious minds who want to be part of our journey to create innovations that go beyond human-focused values and offer planet-centric interventions.
As a Full Stack Developer (f/m/d) in our software & hardware development team at Indeed A Labs, you will be working on various client and internal projects, building a variety of frontends and backends for consumer products, internal tools, and solutions for business process optimization.
Who you are
- You are an experienced developer with a very broad and versatile „Swiss Army Knife“ skillset
- You are driven by vision, speed, and quality and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have a hands-on work ethic with the ability to quickly iterate and prototype ideas
- You find innovative solutions, are detail oriented and have an analytical mindset
- You are able to collaborate cross-functionally with product, design, engineering and business strategy to define key features, performance, and scaling requirements
What you’ll do
- Work closely together in interdisciplinary teams of designers, engineers and developers
- Develop frontends & backends in the field of IoT and physical products
- Build internal tools and optimize business processes
- Build prototypes in a team of industrial designers, engineers and developers
- Develop and deploy processes, backends and tools for the mass production of IoT consumer products
- Grow your knowledge in IoT & hardware electronics technology
Experience and Qualifications
- You have worked on different projects, with different software stacks and technologies
- You are strong in designing system architectures and in the automation of processes
- Technologies you should be familiar with:
- Web Development & Frameworks: HTML, CSS, AngularJS, React, Vue.js or similar
- Backend Development: NodeJS, Java, Go
- Scripting: Bash, Python, PHP
- DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, CI / CD
- Databases: SQL- and NoSQL
- Basic skills in low level languages such as C / C++
- Experience with IoT cloud platforms and embedded systems is a plus
- Experience with working in agile development teams
- Proficiency in English
What to expect in our Hamburg Office
- An inspiring work environment located in the heart of Hamburg, one of Germany’s most lovable cities
- International and warm-hearted colleagues paired with an open project team structure and more team spirit than hierarchies
- High-end IT equipment and tools of your choice, free German courses, individual training budget and unlimited books
- Lots of opportunities for professional growth as you will be challenged in every field of engineering and deeply involved in every stage of product development from concept to production
- Company sponsored pension scheme and a company bike
- Obligatory barista coffee, fresh fruit and yoga classes
- Possibility to work from home or remotely
We are one but not the same.
At Indeed Innovation we give all our colleagues the opportunity to bring their whole selves to work and we strive for an environment where everyone feels included, respected, and empowered. Indeed Innovation is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
We welcome your difference and actively seek applications from underrepresented groups.
Indeed Innovation, a multicultural team of designers, engineers, and strategists helps fortune 500 companies, SMEs, public institutions, and startups to innovate for the circular economy. As an ecological-minded group of thinkers & doers, we recode innovation to improve the behavior of individuals and businesses for a sustainable future.
People & Culture