Indeed Innovation is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer (f/m/d). We welcome creative and ambitious minds who want to be part of our journey to create innovations that go beyond human-focused values and offer planet-centric interventions.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer (f/m/d) at Indeed Innovation you will play a key role in building up a solid UX/UI capacity at INDEED through applying their vision on outstanding UX/UI design, leading by experience, and mentoring colleagues.
Who you are
- You have a broad experience in leading and developing digital design projects, and are keen on building up a project and tool structure for UX/UI projects
- An open-minded personality with a strong desire to work towards sustainability
- Keen on interdisciplinary team collaboration and iterative design process to develop the best possible solutions
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in visual and interaction design as well as UX processes
- 3+ years of experience in leading digital design projects
- Degree in Interaction Design or a related design discipline
- Experience in developing a design system
- Strong communication skills to bridge the gap between client requirements and our engineering hardware/electronics specialists
- Safe handling of all relevant design prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, Figma)
- Proficiency in English (German would be a plus)
What you’ll do
- Lead and develop customer-led digital design projects for all interactions, including mobile, web, tablet and HMI applications
- Develop complex UX/UI project proposals for and with clients in the field of IoT
- Develop a project and tool structure for physical plus digital UX projects (with a strong focus on digital)
- Foster UX/UI excellence within the discipline network
- Grow your knowledge in digital/hardware electronics technology, especially in the frame of circular economy and sustainability
- Work closely together with customers and multiple partners in an agile environment
- Mentor colleagues to help them grow their skill set
What to expect in our Hamburg Office
- An inspiring work environment located in the heart of Hamburg, one of Germany’s most lovable cities
- International and warm-hearted colleagues paired with an open project team structure and more team spirit than hierarchies
- High-end IT equipment of your choice, free German courses, individual training budget and unlimited books
- Company sponsored pension scheme and a company bike
- Obligatory barista coffee, fresh fruit and yoga classes
We are one but not the same.
At Indeed Innovation we give all our colleagues the opportunity to bring their whole selves to work and we strive for an environment where everyone feels included, respected, and empowered. Indeed Innovation is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
We welcome your difference and actively seek applications from underrepresented groups.
Indeed Innovation, a multicultural team of designers, engineers, and strategists helps fortune 500 companies, SMEs, public institutions, and startups to innovate for the circular economy. As an ecological-minded group of thinkers & doers, we recode innovation to improve the behavior of individuals and businesses for a sustainable future.
People & Culture