Content Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager (f/m/d). We welcome creative and ambitious minds who want to be part of our journey to create innovations that go beyond human-focused values and offer planet-centric interventions.
Are you a highly skilled content marketer who wants to impact the world positively? Do you want to use your marketing skills to help businesses become more sustainable and circular? If so, we want you to join our team at INDEED Innovation, a certified B-Corp, a leading innovation and design firm in sustainability and circularity.
As a digital content marketing manager, you will create and execute our marketing strategy, including developing and publishing high-quality content that educates and inspires our current & future clients. You will report to our business development team and work closely with our different business units to drive our reach, engagement, and customer loyalty.
Who you are
- A versatile marketer who can balance design, emotional impact, and knowledge in each content piece.
- An advocate for sales-driven content marketing and have demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, and social media campaigns.
- Knowledgeable about sustainability and circularity frameworks and standards, such as the UN Sustainable Development Goals and the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s Circular Economy model.
- An excellent writer and storyteller with the ability to produce engaging and informative content across various formats.
- Open to direct communication and feedback, willing to contribute to team collaboration and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What you’ll do
- Produce high-quality content, including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, videos, infographics, and more, that educates and inspires our current & future clients.
- Manage and optimize our website content to improve user experience, search engine visibility, and lead generation.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns to nurture and inspire our current and future clients.
- Manage and grow our social media channels to build engagement and brand awareness.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of our content marketing efforts and continuously improve based on data insights.
- Support in content production for digital and in-person events
- Create sales content (I.e.pitch decks)
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in content marketing, preferably in a mission-driven or social impact organization
- Degree in communication or media sciences, marketing, journalism, sustainability, or comparable disciplines
- Familiarity with image editing and digital sketching software, like Canva, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with WordPress
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools; HubSpot is a plus.
- ‘Native English speaker’-skills are a must.
- German language skills are a plus.
- Being located in Hamburg is a plus but not required.
What to expect in our Hamburg Office
- An inspiring work environment located in the heart of Hamburg, one of Germany’s most lovable cities
- International and warm-hearted colleagues paired with an open project team structure and more team spirit than hierarchies
- High-end IT equipment of your choice, free German courses, individual training budget, and unlimited books
- Company-sponsored pension scheme and a company bike
- Obligatory barista coffee, fresh fruit, and yoga classes
We are one but not the same.
At Indeed Innovation we give all our colleagues the opportunity to bring their whole selves to work and we strive for an environment where everyone feels included, respected, and empowered. Indeed Innovation is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
We welcome your difference and actively seek applications from underrepresented groups.
Indeed Innovation, a multicultural team of designers, engineers, and strategists helps fortune 500 companies, SMEs, public institutions, and startups to innovate for the circular economy. As an ecological-minded group of thinkers & doers, we recode innovation to improve the behavior of individuals and businesses for a sustainable future.